Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Him
Hello hello! I am back again, this time with the promised Valentine’s Day gift ideas for him!
I don’t know about anyone else, but I often have a hard time shopping for my husband. I just feel like at this point I’ve exhausted so many options of gifts, and I don’t want to go out and get him things that I’ve gotten him before. So coming up with new ideas can be difficult sometimes.
Because I know the struggle that I personally go through when it comes to gift giving, I figured I’d put together a collection of products that I think are some good gift ideas for Valentine’s Day!
Again, most of the products in this post are under $100, so if you find that you’re on a bit of a budget – no worries!
*This post contains affiliate links. Should you make a purchase through these links I will receive a compensation.*
- Stance Dwight Socks: $18
- ALLSAINTS Sunset Riot Eau de Parfum: $79
- Adidas Iconic Premium Backpack: $85
- Adidas Originals NMD R1 Sneaker: $130
- Entireworld Recycled Cashmere Blend Beanie: $65
- Adidas Injection Pack Print Hoodie: $60
- Quay Australia Link Up 51mm Round Sunglasses: $65
- Nike Blazer Mid ’77 Vintage Reptile Sneaker: $100
I hope these picks help you come up with a gift for your loved one this Valentine’s Day.
You can also shop these items and more right on your phone using the LIKEtoKNOW.it app!
Don’t forget to check out the other Valentine’s Day pieces I’ve posted, and check back for more throughout the coming weeks!
RELATED: Valentine’s Day gift ideas for her