Can you believe that Valentine’s Day is right around the corner? Time seriously flies! Since I absolutely loved putting together gift guides for the holidays, I figured I would put together some Valentine’s Day gift ideas to help you and your significant other out this year!
Sometimes I just have such a hard time coming up with some gift ideas for my husband since we’ve been together for a while. And I have an even harder time coming up with gift ideas for myself to tell him when he asks!
Everything on this gift guide is under $100, so if you’re on a budget, don’t worry. I’m here to help!
I hope that this guide helps you in your Valentine’s Day shopping endeavors.
If you want to refer back to this
guide, you can always bookmark this page or follow me on the LIKEtoKNOW.it app to check out the shoppable images and even shop some of my outfits if you see something there that may catch your eye!
And make sure you check back for more Valentine’s Day content – including Valentine’s Day gift ideas for him, outfit ideas and some date ideas!
*This post contains affiliate links. Should you make a purchase through these links I will receive a compensation.*
- Zella Cassie Faux Fur Hoodie: $69 (on sale for limited time for $39.90)
- Anthropologie Home Monogram Journal & Pen Set: $24
- Yves Saint Laurent Heart and Arrow Rouge Volupte Shine Collector Oil-In-Stick Lipstick: $38
- 8 Other Reasons Heart Pendant Necklace (This particular necklace is sold out, but here is an identical one!): $52
- Kate Spade New York Heart Stud Earrings: $48
- Cotton Emporium Heart Eyelash Sweater: $49
- Miu Miu Madra Love Leather French Wallet (This is a more expensive item, but it was super cute I had to add it): $320
- Overose Gaiasilk Candle: $58
- Kate Spade New York Ever Fallen In Love iPhone Case (iPhone 11 & iPhone X/Xs/Xs Max available): $35
- UGG Fluff Yeah Genuine Shearling Slide: $99.95
I hope these Valentine’s Day gift ideas help you out in your gifting endeavor! Don’t forget to check back for more gift guides and other V-Day content!
In the meantime, check out last year’s Valentine’s Day outfit ideas post!